Do you know what you’re supposed to be doing with all the content you create?
It’s not just a case of posting your content to your blog or social media pages. That’s great, but it’s not very strategic, is it?
Creating content without a content strategy is like trying to navigate your way across a strange and busy continent without a map.
If you’re going to go to all the effort of writing and posting content, let’s make sure you get the most impact from it.
How about we get together and create a content strategy which tells you what you should be writing about, when and why?
Benefits of a content strategy.
- You save time and stress because you have the right content when you need it.
- You know exactly what to write about.
- Your message is perfectly crafted to reach your ideal clients – each and every time.
- Your content is optimised for the search engines.
- You give your clients what they need.
- You build your profile and influence because you’ve shown your knowledge.
- You support your sales strategy with persuasive content.
- You get the right content onto the right platform every time.
- You can track your results.
What do you get in a Content Strategy Pack?
- A full hour on Skype to discuss your content needs
- A clear content master plan which you can use for all your content and copy needs.
- Clarity on your key messages.
- Refreshed and updated keywords.
- Basic style guidelines for your content.
- 20 blog topics that are on target and incorporate your keywords.
- An understanding of how your content ties together to reach your overall goals.
- A clear idea of where you are heading and why.
How does this all work?
- First I send you a worksheet to complete which gives me some basic information about your business and your purpose.
- We chat via Skype for an hour to discuss your worksheet and so I can gather any information I need.
- I prepare a draft content strategy for you.
- I revise the plan based on your feedback.
- You get started following your new content strategy.